Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jimmer

Today was a normal Saturday night at work.  I was pretty much just moping around since I had to be at work all weekend.  Then all the sudden one of the new front desk girls comes running in the back screaming that she was going to get a picture with Jimmer Fredette.  At first I tried to stop her because at our hotel were not suppose to ask for pictures or autographs.  However, she insisted that the managers said it was    okay and that I should go out there. 
So low and behold there was Jimmer, I started getting nervous and sweating.  Not really, but I did feel a little awkward.  Anyways, it was a nice addition to my Saturday night at the Marriott.  Also, I have to say... I was right behind his armpit and he did smell pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment