Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome to the Wood Show!

I finally came to the realization that I needed to start a blog.   I am a tad apprehensive due to the fact that people are going to be able to take such a wide look into my life.  But, I figured it won't kill me to have people know a little more about me and what's going on in my life.

Furthermore, like the title to this post, I feel like some blogs are really just a "show."  Not in a bad way, but everyone knows those blogs that make you feel like your life sucks and they leave you wondering how someone can absolutely "Love, Love, EVERYTHING!"  So I am going to do my best at being open and honest about how my life really is going.  I mean, I treasure my life and everyone in it, but sometimes I do have a bad day or a bad hour.  So here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment