Wednesday, August 17, 2011

P.S. Im Pregnant!

I am 9 weeks along, and I just had my first ultrasound today!  It was so amazing to actually be able to see this baby that is growing inside of me.  I have "felt" pregnant via nausea and swelling in certain areas, but it  was still hard to believe I was actually pregnant.  And now I know 100 percent!  It's nice because I have a sister-in-law who is pregnant with me and a bunch of friends and ward members.  There is a list of girls who are pregnant in our ward and there is over a dozen right now!  And... there is a bunch of girls who just had babies!  I have been baby hungry (usually just on Sundays when I see all the cute kids at church) and now I am going to have a baby of my own in 7 months!  I know our lives are going to change so much, but I am excited for the change.  Being married is so fun and rewarding- I can only imagine what adding a baby to our family will do.  For now I will just wait patiently and keep eating my saltine crackers and whatever else I can keep down.

No comments:

Post a Comment