Sunday, December 4, 2011

20 weeks!

I am finally starting to poke out!  I have been so anxious to get a "belly."  People aren't asking me when I'm due yet, but at least I am on my way.  Also, I have started to feel the baby move.  To me it is the best part of pregnancy!  It makes it seem so much more real!  Also, now Josh can feel the baby kick too!  We still haven't come up with a name yet so we just call it "baby."  Too, if we do come up with a name I don't know if I want to tell everyone.  I don't want to have to deal with people saying they don't like it or not giving the reaction I am hoping for.  Also, I think it would be horrible if we decided to give him a family name and then when he was born we realized that he wasn't supposed to be named that.  I don't think the honorary member we were naming the baby after would appreciate that.  So we will see, were still undecided for now though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment