Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Little Niece CHLOE!




This little girl is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!  She belongs to my brother-in-law and sister-in-law Danny and Collin.  It has been so fun to see her grow and develop this past year.  From finding out Collin was pregnant, to being there for Chloe's baby blessing when she was an infant, to seeing her crawling around right before her first birthday- it has all been so wonderful!  It is amazing how much you can love your family members!  Also, it has been so fun seeing Danny and Collin become parents.  They are some of the best parents I have ever seen- they love that little girl so much.  It was so cute, right after they had Chloe Danny was trying to convince Josh and me that we need to have a kid ASAP because how wonderful parenthood is.  I can't wait to see this little girl grow up- it's amazing to think I will know her my whole life!

No comments:

Post a Comment