Sunday, December 4, 2011

Couponing!

So I just restarted an old hobby: couponing.  If you have a little extra time it is a really fun thing to do that can save you a ton of money!  I know it may seem really intimidating and confusing so I wanted to add a couple of my favorite coupon sites I like to visit.  My absolute favorite and the most helpful in my opinion is hip2save.com.  Another coupon blog that is very similar to that one is thekrazycouponlady.com.  Also, some great places to find online coupons that you can print from home are coupons.com, redplum.com, http://coupons2.smartsource.com.  Also, the Sunday newspaper is a great place to start.  You can find newspaper vending machines (I don't know if that is what they are technically called) in front of gas stations or even places like Denny's or Wendy's.  You just go on Sunday, put in $2.00 of change and you will get the Sunday paper which is full of coupon inserts.  Couponing isn't for everyone but I really enjoy it.  I love saving money on groceries, toiletries, household goods, and especially getting baby items like diapers for 50% off or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment