Sunday, December 4, 2011

HorseBack Riding


Josh had a work party the other weekend.  It was up in Park City at the head doctor's house.  We got to his house and it was amazing!  It was at the top of a hill and in the middle of the mountains.  We first went on a 4 mile hike that about killed me.  The fifty year old doctor was in better shape than I was!  I was in the very back the whole time panting (at least I had the pregnancy excuse).  Then we had a great meal and went horse back riding!  It was so fun being on a horse again.  The best part was definitely the trail.  It was in the middle of Fall so all the leaves were bright yellow, green, orange, and red.  It was the most fun I had had in a long time.  I had forgotten how fun it was to ride horses.  Overall it was a great work party!

No comments:

Post a Comment