Sunday, December 4, 2011

Carley and Chad's Kids

This is my other cute niece and adorable nephews.  On my side of the family none of my brothers have kids but when I married Josh I became an aunt.  I love it!  It is so much fun having little kids at family things to play with.

Braden is 8 and is going to be getting baptized this Christmas break.  He is very tender hearted and sweet.  One time while we were at Josh's parents I came down for breakfast and didn't have any makeup on.  Braden turned to his mom and asked her: "why does aunt Jenna look funny?"  I think he was truly scared that something had happened to me.  He is a sweetheart.

Kade is so fun and playful.  He is 6 years old and just started Kindergarden.  Carley just told us that he had a parent teacher conference and she was rehearsing with him and when she asked him what his name was he couldn't remember.  Then when he got to the conference he forgot his name again.  Such a cute kid!

Shea is 2 and is too cute and full of personality!  She is a perfect mix of a girlie girl and a tom boy!  It is amazing she will just sit there for half and hour while I curl her hair and paint her nails- and she likes it.  Also, she just acquired a new nickname: Princess Potty-mouth.  She was titled that because she loves saying things like butt crack and poo-poo-ria with her brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment