Sunday, December 4, 2011

SODA aka: Liquid Satan



I have a new goal to not drink soda.  I didn't drink soda for five years and I didn't miss it at all.  The first time I drank it after the long drought was during a road trip I got a coke to stay awake and I hated it!  I slowly started drinking soda again and honestly at first I had to make myself like it again.  Now unfortunately I really like the stuff.  However, I know it is terrible for you and so unnecessary.  My problem too is that I don't want to drink diet soda because of the chemicals so I drink regular soda which is full of sugar and calories.  So basically I want to and need to quit.  The picture I posted has some facts on the negative effects of soda.  If I know why behind why I shouldn't be doing something it really helps me not want to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment