Sunday, December 4, 2011

Halloween!




Can you guess what we are?  Josh is Johnny Lingo and I am his eight cow wife!  Josh of course came up with the idea.  At first when he told me I thought I was going to have to dress up as a cow and I was not for that.  In the end I actually ended up really liking it- it was fun and easy!  Halloween was on a Monday this year and we did absolutely nothing; however, we had a great Halloween weekend.  On Saturday was Bronwyn's (my sister-in-law) baby shower/Halloween party.  It was super fun!  Great decorations, food, and games.  It was a great Halloween!  I can't wait till next Halloween and we have our little baby!  I already bought his first Halloween costume.  He is going to be a little chicken!  I think the best part will be that I finally have an excuse to go trick-or-treating again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment